- Zip: 32174
- Area: 41 – LPGA to Granada, E of Nov
- County: Volusia
Property Type: Single Family
- Listing Type: Foreclosure/Bank Owned
- Subdivision: Riviera Oaks
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Total Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1980
- Sq. Feet: 2387.00 Total
- Lot Size: 0 – 1/2
- Parking: 2 Car Garage, Attached, Oversize
- Air: Central
- Heat: Central
- Pool: Hot Tub, Inground Private, Screened
- Construction: Concrete Block, Stucco Cover
- Stories: 1
- Exterior: Utility Shed
- Utilities: City; City;
- Lot Dimensions: 73×125
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac
Fabulous 4 bedroom 2 bath pool home on a cul-de-sac in Ormond Beach. Brand new kitchen with a breakfast bar over looking the dining room. New carpet, new roof, new HVAC and the interior has just been painted. Nice screen inground pool for those summer barbeque with friends and family. Enclosed patio with a jacuzzi. Don’t wait to see the great home that is move in ready. This is a Fannie Mae HomePath property. All information recorded in the MLS is intended to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed, buyer advised to verify.
- Listing Agent: Philip Hanner
- Listing courtesy of: Keller Williams Realty Florida Partners
Sometimes people get a number stuck in their head and they just can’t get past it. Take a listing Lucy and I have as an example. This home would be great as a 3 bedroom home with an extra media room and a sewing room. Or two media rooms. Or a junk room and a whatever you want it to be room. Point is it doesn’t cost that much more to have some extra rooms. Florida homes rarely have basements and the extra rooms would be great for storage. Don’t get stuck on “3” – be creative if you don’t need that many bedrooms.
If you have a large family, everyone can get their own bedroom. Features an updated kitchen and updated baths.
This home would be great for someone from the northeast USA or Canada to buy and hold as a rental until they can retire and move in. Prices are low and money is cheap to borrow right now.
If you are looking for a nice home, on a lot big enough to park your RV, your trailer, and your boat in – this is it.
- 4 bedroom 2 bath pool home in Ormond Beach
- PORT ORANGE FLORIDA REAL ESTATE MARKET ANALYSIS – JULY 13, 2012
- Port Orange Florida Home Sales Market Analysis – 5/29/2012
- The New Website is up
- Port Orange Real Estate Market Analysis – focus on Sanctuary on Spruce Creek and Sabal Creek – March 2012
- Can a Condotel Be Homesteaded?
- Over 3 acres and a newer home (built in 2001)
- 3, 4, 5 Bedrooms in Port Orange, Fl
- The Sanctuary on Spruce Creek in Port Orange is HOT!!!
- Hello world!