4 bedroom 2 bath pool home in Ormond Beach
- Zip: 32174
- Area: 41 – LPGA to Granada, E of Nov
- County: Volusia
Property Type: Single Family
- Listing Type: Foreclosure/Bank Owned
- Subdivision: Riviera Oaks
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Total Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1980
- Sq. Feet: 2387.00 Total
- Lot Size: 0 – 1/2
- Parking: 2 Car Garage, Attached, Oversize
- Air: Central
- Heat: Central
- Pool: Hot Tub, Inground Private, Screened
- Construction: Concrete Block, Stucco Cover
- Stories: 1
- Exterior: Utility Shed
- Utilities: City; City;
- Lot Dimensions: 73×125
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac
Fabulous 4 bedroom 2 bath pool home on a cul-de-sac in Ormond Beach. Brand new kitchen with a breakfast bar over looking the dining room. New carpet, new roof, new HVAC and the interior has just been painted. Nice screen inground pool for those summer barbeque with friends and family. Enclosed patio with a jacuzzi. Don’t wait to see the great home that is move in ready. This is a Fannie Mae HomePath property. All information recorded in the MLS is intended to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed, buyer advised to verify.
- Listing Agent: Philip Hanner
- Listing courtesy of: Keller Williams Realty Florida Partners
No comments yet.
- 4 bedroom 2 bath pool home in Ormond Beach
- PORT ORANGE FLORIDA REAL ESTATE MARKET ANALYSIS – JULY 13, 2012
- Port Orange Florida Home Sales Market Analysis – 5/29/2012
- The New Website is up
- Port Orange Real Estate Market Analysis – focus on Sanctuary on Spruce Creek and Sabal Creek – March 2012
- Can a Condotel Be Homesteaded?
- Over 3 acres and a newer home (built in 2001)
- 3, 4, 5 Bedrooms in Port Orange, Fl
- The Sanctuary on Spruce Creek in Port Orange is HOT!!!
- Hello world!