Port Orange Florida Home Sales Market Analysis – 5/29/2012
Well, not much ugly here.
I looked at the average days on market for all areas of Port Orange (residential sales) from 2/1/2012 through 4/30/2012. i compared to the same time frame a year earlier.
TOTAL SALES – Overall sales of homes dropped by 3% from 215 sold in 2011 to 209 sold in 2012. This means sales are pretty much stable.
PRICES – I looked at 3 bedroom homes for the time period. This was also pretty stable with a 3% drop. It went from $153K to $148K. Some neighborhoods have had an increase, but Port Orange as a whole is fairly flat.
Some of the best news is SUPPLY – We had an 11.6 month supply in 2011. That has dropped by 27% to 8.4 months.
If a property is priced properly – it will sell. Over half of all homes are selling in less than 90 days. (112/209). Days on market for sold homes is trending down.
SHOW ME THE MONEY – 47.8% are cash, 33.5% are conventional, 16% VA/FHA, 3% other.
If you want to sell your home on your timeline and for top dollar. Contact Lucy or me. We are the Hanner Team.
Phil & Lucy Hanner
Experienced Short Sales Agent
Accredited REO Agent™
Keller Williams Realty Florida Partners
3510 S. Nova Road, Suite 112
Port Orange, FL 32129
Cell: 386-214-7745 Lucy Cell: 386-214-6220
“Wait long. Strike fast.”
Member South Daytona/Port Orange Chamber of Commerce
Member Central Florida Realty Investors
No comments yet.
- 4 bedroom 2 bath pool home in Ormond Beach
- PORT ORANGE FLORIDA REAL ESTATE MARKET ANALYSIS – JULY 13, 2012
- Port Orange Florida Home Sales Market Analysis – 5/29/2012
- The New Website is up
- Port Orange Real Estate Market Analysis – focus on Sanctuary on Spruce Creek and Sabal Creek – March 2012
- Can a Condotel Be Homesteaded?
- Over 3 acres and a newer home (built in 2001)
- 3, 4, 5 Bedrooms in Port Orange, Fl
- The Sanctuary on Spruce Creek in Port Orange is HOT!!!
- Hello world!