3, 4, 5 Bedrooms in Port Orange, Fl
Sometimes people get a number stuck in their head and they just can’t get past it. Take a listing Lucy and I have as an example. This home would be great as a 3 bedroom home with an extra media room and a sewing room. Or two media rooms. Or a junk room and a whatever you want it to be room. Point is it doesn’t cost that much more to have some extra rooms. Florida homes rarely have basements and the extra rooms would be great for storage. Don’t get stuck on “3” – be creative if you don’t need that many bedrooms.
If you have a large family, everyone can get their own bedroom. Features an updated kitchen and updated baths.
This home would be great for someone from the northeast USA or Canada to buy and hold as a rental until they can retire and move in. Prices are low and money is cheap to borrow right now.
If you are looking for a nice home, on a lot big enough to park your RV, your trailer, and your boat in – this is it.
No comments yet.
- 4 bedroom 2 bath pool home in Ormond Beach
- PORT ORANGE FLORIDA REAL ESTATE MARKET ANALYSIS – JULY 13, 2012
- Port Orange Florida Home Sales Market Analysis – 5/29/2012
- The New Website is up
- Port Orange Real Estate Market Analysis – focus on Sanctuary on Spruce Creek and Sabal Creek – March 2012
- Can a Condotel Be Homesteaded?
- Over 3 acres and a newer home (built in 2001)
- 3, 4, 5 Bedrooms in Port Orange, Fl
- The Sanctuary on Spruce Creek in Port Orange is HOT!!!
- Hello world!